VIEW IMPORTANT GUEST INFORMATION HERE
Following the Government updated covid-19 announcement on 19 July, the HSJ Integrated Care Summit will be running as planned on 23 – 24 September 2021 as it adheres to all the current guidelines.
The safety and health of all HSJ customers, staff and stakeholders attending our event is our number one priority and the HSJ Integrated Care Summit team have been working hard to implement additional measures and precautions to allow the event to take place in a safe way whilst still creating memorable experiences for our attendees.
Midland Hotel is our venue partner and they have been working in line with the Visit England’s we’re good to go standard, which demonstrates robust safety measures they have in place and that they have carried out a risk assessment with covid-19 safety measures implemented.
In addition, we are also implementing the following covid-19 measures at the event:
- Rapid Lateral Flow Test - All guests, HSJ staff and HSJ suppliers will be required to conduct a rapid lateral flow test 24 hours before attending the event and get a negative result.
- Face coverings – we are politely requesting that everyone, when inside, wears a face covering whilst moving around the venue. All HSJ and venue staff will be following this protocol.
- Temperature check – at registration all guests will have their temperature checked which must be below 37.8c.
- Covid-19 declaration – we will be asking everyone the below questions and request that if you answer yes to any of them, then you should not attend the event:
- Have you tested positive for covid-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a covid-19 test or the results?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: a new, continuous cough; a high temperature or fever; loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for covid-19 or had symptoms (as outlined above) of covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Hand sanitiser dispensers – located at all key areas and will also be mandatory usage by all staff and guests
- Cleaning and sanitising – the venue uses Ecolab Pro anti-viral cleaning products which are effective against covid-19. Surfaces such as tabletops, floors and furniture coverings will be subject to revised and increased cleaning protocols to ensure they always remain hygienically clean in event spaces and also within the accommodation.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) – The Midland hotel have HVAC system is regularly maintained and provides air conditioning in all spaces.
- Accommodation – for those guests staying more than one night, bedrooms will only be refreshed upon request
- Medical assistance – the venue provides onsite event safety team and first aiders for medical support should it be required
The safety of everyone who attends the HSJ Integrated Care Summit is of foremost importance and we are continuing to monitor government and industry updates closely around delivering events safely - please refer to this page regularly for the most up to date information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.