Formerly the HSJ Commissioning Summit, this event now unites leaders from across providers, CCGs and local government. Leaders of the most advanced Integrated Care Systems will share successes and learnings, to enable attendees to tear down the roadblocks to truly integrated health and social care within their local areas.
Key themes include:
- Answering the difficult questions: Learning from and challenging current ACS and STP leads to remove roadblocks in your local area
- Connecting health and social care: Engaging with local government
- Prioritising prevention: Leveraging primary and community care to reduce urgent and emergency visits
- Leading horizontally: Aligning priorities across primary care, acute trusts, CCGs, and other stakeholders
- Following the money: Building effective financial models that work for all parties
- Regulating and legislating: Assessing what would help and/or hinder the integration process
- Joining the data dots: Creating efficient information sharing pathways across the system
Register your interest to attend the HSJ Integrated Care Summit.