1. Plan your system’s response and next steps
Hear about the impact and responses to the covid-19 pandemic from across the country, and join your peers in identifying next steps to strengthen your system and support the health and care of your local population.
2. Build your network by joining 150 fellow senior leaders
Catch up with colleagues and meet like-minded peers for the first time and be part of the largest concentration of STP/ICS leads and NHS board members in the country.
3. Take the opportunity to challenge the centre
HSJ is committed to offering a platform where the most senior NHS leaders join rigorous debate and are subjected to proper scrutiny
4. Be part of a welcoming and supportive environment
The summit will give you a chance to band together with people who share similar experiences, challenges and frustrations is an invaluable opportunity
5. Learn from our speakers, attendees and partners
From the biggest solutions to a single useful nugget of advice. Your time won’t be wasted, and you’ll take-away tangible ideas and insight to adopt in your organisation
6. Access content that has been curated by HSJ, an independent publisher
We’re not pursuing an agenda or acting as a mouthpiece – all the session content has been researched and requested by attendees.
7. Hear from a stellar speaking line-up of the most high-level healthcare leaders
But instead of the same old PowerPoint presentations, join our editorial team in asking hard questions, engaging in debate and stimulating a productive discussion
8. Benefit from some important thinking time
Spend two days thinking about the longer-term and how you can take your organisation or STP/ICS to the next level of success