1. Build your network by joining 150 fellow senior leaders
Catch up with colleagues and meet like-minded peers for the first time and be part of the largest concentration of STP/ICS leads and NHS board members in the country.
2. Take the opportunity to challenge the centre
HSJ is committed to offering a platform where the most senior NHS leaders join rigorous debate and are subjected to proper scrutiny
3. Be part of a welcoming and supportive environment
The summit will give you a chance to band together with people who share similar experiences, challenges and frustrations is an invaluable opportunity
4. Learn from our speakers, attendees and partners
From the biggest solutions to a single useful nugget of advice. Your time won’t be wasted, and you’ll take-away tangible ideas and insight to adopt in your organisation
5. Access content that has been curated by HSJ, an independent publisher
We’re not pursuing an agenda or acting as a mouthpiece – all the session content has been researched and requested by attendees.
6. Hear from a stellar speaking line-up of the most high-level healthcare leaders
But instead of the same old PowerPoint presentations, join our editorial team in asking hard questions, engaging in debate and stimulating a productive discussion
7. Benefit from some important thinking time
Spend two days thinking about the longer-term and how you can take your organisation or STP/ICS to the next level of success