The HSJ Integrated Care Summit will unite 140+ senior leaders from across providers, CCGs and local government to tear down the roadblocks to truly integrated health and social care both locally and nationally. The Chatham House rule will also be enforced, enabling leaders of the most advanced STPs, and emerging Integrated Care Systems, to freely share successes, challenges and learnings.
Partnering with HSJ at this summit provides organisations with the opportunity to demonstrate thought leadership and network with the most senior healthcare leaders.
Key benefits of partnering with the 2019 HSJ Integrated Care Summit include:
- Gain exclusive networking opportunities with your target audience
- Raise awareness of your organisation with NHS leaders
- Showcase your expertise and share a platform with high-profile and influential figures
- Personalise agenda sessions and themes to position their organisations in premier thought leadership positions
- Work with our delegate acquisition team to ensure key prospects are invited and confirmed to attend
- Maximise brand exposure through promotion of their partnership across all delegate communications
Fill out the form below to download our partnership packages.