Transformation and system recovery after coronavirus
Colleagues from across the provider, commissioning and local council landscape will come together at the HSJ Integrated Care Summit 2020 to discuss integrated care visions and debate challenges at a local, regional and national level to improve service quality and outcomes for your local populations.
The summit will unite 150+ leaders across the country’s healthcare system and is free to attend for board members/leaders of STPs/ICSs, NHS trusts, PCNs, CCGs and local government – Request your place for the 2020 summit here.
As a delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Join the debates spanning national objectives to local delivery in 1.5 days of interactive panel discussions and workshops
- Have you most pertinent questions answered by the expert speaker faculty
- Hear perspectives from across more advanced ICSs and take away transferrable collaborative ideas to your own system
- Have open conversations with peers from across the country under the Chatham House Rule
- Take advantage of the networking dinner to continue conversations in an informal setting, plus free overnight accommodation at the end of Day 1, open to all attendees
HSJ Integrated Care Summit at a glance:
Contact Block Contents View
T: 020 7608 9072
T: 020 7608 9087
T: 020 7608 9067
T: 020 7608 9052