Colleagues from across the provider, commissioning and local council landscape joined together at the HSJ Integrated Care Summit 2019, to determine how to best capitalise on the new funding settlement to realise your ICS visions, and rethink service delivery to improve quality and outcomes for your local populations.
Free to attend for NHS Senior Leaders - Register your interest for the 2020 summit here.
Key highlights from across the two-days included:
- Quizzing Simon Stevens, Rosie Benneyworth and Clare Gerada on national policy
- Co-developing solutions with NHS and local government colleagues
- 30+ hours of interactive sessions
- Chatham House environment ensuring safe, open and honest conversations
- Local challenges solved through intimate and focused table discussions
- Expert insight gained from international case studies
Hear what last year’s attendees had to say:
"Some very important statements and ideas to take away regarding the imperative nature of the work around integration"
Chair, NHS Islington CCG