The HSJ Integrated Care Summit focuses on breaking down barriers across organisations within the evolving health and social care landscape, to develop truly integrated patient-centred care pathways. With a national ambition to move all STPs to ICS status by 2021, it’s time to take stock. Successes and learnings from those who have been through this early transformation will be shared to drive collective improvements for patients across all areas.
Join colleagues from across the provider, commissioning and local council landscape to determine how to best capitalise on the new funding settlement to realise your ICS visions, and rethink service delivery to improve quality and outcomes for your local population.
This is an invitation only event and free to attend for senior NHS and social care leaders - Register your interest here.
Hear what last year’s attendees had to say:
Realise your ICS visions along with 150+ select senior health and social care leaders:
- Quiz Simon Stevens, Rosie Benneyworth and Clare Gerada on national policy
- Co-develop solutions with NHS and local government colleagues
- Immerse yourself in 30+ hours of interactive sessions
- Benefit from Chatham House environment ensuring safe, open and honest conversations
- Solve your local challenges through intimate and focused table discussions
- Gain expert insight from international case studies
HSJ Summits at at a glance
- One and a half days of interactive sessions and discussion groups
- Networking with 150 peers
- One night’s accommodation at event venue
- Buffet lunch day one; takeaway lunch day two
- Drinks reception and seated three course dinner
- Inspiring after dinner speaker
- 121 insight sessions of your choice with relevant event partners
- Conducted under Chatham House rule
- Facilitated by HSJ healthcare experts
- Invitation only
All the above at no charge to the NHS