- Plan your system’s response and next steps - Hear about the impact and responses to the covid-19 pandemic from across the country, and join your peers in identifying next steps to strengthen your system and support the health and care of your local population.
- Build your network by joining 150 fellow senior leaders - Catch up with colleagues and meet like-minded peers for the first time and be part of the largest concentration of STP/ICS leads and NHS board members in the country
- Take the opportunity to challenge the centre - HSJ is committed to offering a platform where the most senior NHS leaders join rigorous debate and be properly challenged
- Be part of a welcoming and supportive environment - The summit will give you a chance to band together with people who share similar experiences, challenges and frustrations to share learnings and reach solutions
- Learn from our speakers, attendees and partners - From the biggest solutions to a single useful nugget of advice. Your time won’t be wasted, and you’ll take away tangible ideas and insight to adopt in your organisation and system
- Access content that has been curated by HSJ, an independent publisher - We’re not pursuing an agenda or acting as a mouthpiece – all the session content has been researched and requested by attendees
- Hear from a stellar speaking line-up of the most high-level healthcare leaders - But instead of the same old PowerPoint presentations, join our editorial team in asking hard questions, engaging in debate and stimulating a productive discussion
- Benefit from some important thinking time - Spend two days thinking about the longer term and how you can take your organisation or STP/ICS to the next level of success